Do you wish to discover TikTok video editing? You've arrived at the proper location. This post will cover a variety of TikTok video editing techniques, including utilizing the built-in editor, uploading films from your camera roll, adding subtitles and effects, and more.
How to Edit TikTok Videos From Camera Roll
You can record films directly in the TikTok app, but you can also upload existing videos from your camera roll and edit them just like any other TikTok video. To create a new TikTok for this, click the "plus" button at the bottom of the screen.
When you're ready, release your grip on the record button and click the "Upload" square in the bottom right corner of the screen.
To create a new TikTok, you can pick one or more movies, images, or even other files from your camera roll. The duration of each clip can then be changed, sounds can be added, and any of the effects offered by the TikTok app can be used from there.
How to Add Captions to TikTok Videos
You can add captions to TikTok videos in just a few steps:
1. Open the video that you want to add captions to, then tap "Edit."
2. Select the caption tool from the top-right corner of the screen and choose whether you want to record your own voice or use one of TikTok's many pre-recorded options. Then, record or choose your caption content!
3. Adjust the length of your caption by dragging either end of the bar that appears below it. You can also adjust the position by tapping on any word in the text box and dragging it around until you find an optimal spot for it within the frame of your video.
How to Make Transition Videos on TikTok
Although TikTok does have built-in transitions in its "Effects" menu, most users choose to make their own because they appear more professional and provide countless chances for creativity. Change from "Quick" mode to "Camera" mode so you can record more than one clip in order to make a TikTok with manual transitions.
Record the first footage, then add the first segment of your transition at the end. Start your second tape with the second part of your transition when you're prepared to record it—perhaps you've changed locations, put on makeup, or are wearing a different wardrobe. To proceed to the following stage after you have finished recording all of your footage, click the checkbox.
All of your clips will be automatically combined into one video by the app. Trim the first clip's end and the start of the second clip to ensure that they are properly aligned. By clicking the "Adjust clips" button on the right side of the screen, you can achieve this.
How to Use TikTok Video Effects
If you're new to TikTok, we have some great news for you: there are lots of ways to make your videos stand out.
One simple way is through effects!
TikTok's video editor makes it easy to add effects to your clips. Whether you're trying to make a funny joke or just want to enhance the visuals of your video, here are five of our favorite effects:
1. Vignette - This effect highlights one part of your clip by darkening the rest of it. It's an easy way to draw attention to a specific part of your video without having to cut out anything else.
2. Color Pop - This effect uses color filters on one part of an image while leaving others untouched, creating an interesting look that can really set off your subject matter.
3. Sketch - Sketch adds a hand-drawn look and feel to any image in your video, making it appear like something out of a comic book or animated movie.
4. Letterpress - Letterpress adds text overtop the images in your clip with a vintage-style font that looks great on Instagram too!
5. Color Splash (Pro only) - Color Splash allows users who have upgraded their account.
How to Use Effects While Recording
You can use effects while recording a video on TikTok.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Tap the + sign at the bottom of the screen to add an effect to your video.
2. Tap the effect you want, and then tap Save (if it's one you have used before) or Add (if it's a new one).
3. Record your video for your explainer video production services as usual, and then tap Done on the bottom right when you're
How to Use Effects After Recording
After you've recorded your video required for your animated video production services, you can add a variety of effects to it.
First, tap the "Show Effects" button in the top-left corner of the screen. This will bring up a menu of available effects options. Here's what each one does:
1) Color - Use this effect to change the color or brightness of your recorded video clip. You can also adjust its saturation (how vivid it is) and its temperature (how warm or cool it looks).
2) Mosaic - This effect adds a mosaic pattern over your video clip that's actually made up of tiny squares. The number of squares determines how much mosaic effect will be applied to your clip; when you increase the number of squares, more of the original image is covered by mosaic patterns.
3) Reverse - Reverses your clip so that everything plays backward from start to finish! Very fun!
How to Make Slow Motion Video on TikTok
If you want to make slow motion videos on TikTok, all you need is a copy of TikTok and a phone that's capable of recording in slow motion.
First, open up TikTok on your phone. Then go to your profile, tap the three bar icon in the top right corner, and choose Settings.
In the Settings menu, scroll down to "Video" and tap it. Then select "Slow Motion."
This will bring up a new menu with four options:
1) change the frame rate (i.e., how fast each frame plays),
2) change the shutter speed (i.e., how long each frame is exposed for),
3) adjust audio levels for each clip in your video, or
4) adjust brightness levels for each clip in your video—but only if it's dark outside or indoors!
Once you've chosen your settings, tap "Apply." This will take you back to your profile page where there should be a little clock icon next to your name on top left corner of screen (if not there already). Tap this clock icon and then tap "Loop" on next screen that appears—this will loop any videos with sound so they play continuously until someone taps them again!
How to Flip a TikTok Video
Flipping is one of the most popular TikTok techniques. It's a great way to show yourself from different angles and create something that's fun and interesting.
But if you're just starting out, flipping can feel like a big challenge. How do you flip your video? What do you need to know before flipping? And how will you know when your flip is good enough?
Here are some tips for making your first flip video:
1. Find a spot where you can see yourself in the mirror
2. Be aware of what's around you while filming, so that nothing distracts from the shot (like your dog or phone)
3. Make sure there are no shadows on the wall behind you in your shot, because they'll show up in the mirror image on TikTok (and they'll look weird).
How to Make a Video Collage on TikTok
Record or upload your video from your promotional video production company to TikTok in order to create a video collage. Then select "Split" by scrolling over from "Effects" on the right side of the screen. Your screen can be divided into two to nine squares with this feature.
Like other effects, you can apply this one to a specific part of the video by holding down the effect button, and then release it to terminate it.
As an alternative, you can record your TikTok using the Double Split Screen effect. Remember that each collage square will show the same movie using either approach.
How to Put Two Videos Side by Side on TikTok
You'll discover that there isn't currently a way to display two videos side by side if you use the "Split" effect. (the only way to do it is to stack them vertically). Try publishing one video first, then duetting it to make a second one if you want to display two videos side by side. Easily select "Duet" by clicking on the three dots in the bottom right corner of your published video needed for music video production services.
After that, you can record a second video next to the original one. As an alternative, you can make the video using an outside video editor and publish it to TikTok.
Making friends, expressing yourself, and having fun on your phone are all made possible by TikTok videos. The possibilities are unlimited after you pick up a few editing tips!