Role And Purpose:
- Serve, improve protect our primary company focus - content creation for clients and our brand, focused on story and sales
- Deliver the highest quality content to brand and client while maintaining promptness, kindness, positivity, and willingness to be 100% creative.
- Responsible for creating compelling visual stories for use on various social media channels, web, printed publications and advertisements for diverse projects all while using a high level of creativity and independent judgement.
Contract basis, 4-15 hours per week (with intent to increase)
Determined by job candidate.
- Recommends and implements new video editing and workflow strategies and automations to improve company and client processes.
- Provides fast turnaround of videos and images for web, social media, and news media requests.
- Disseminates videos and photographs to the collaborate creative time, media or other third parties as appropriate
- Maintains extensive and current video and photo library using a digital asset management system
- Support our company by putting together videos that align with the company’s mission and purpose.
- Become an advocate for the company in video marketing spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Ensure the creation of engaging and professional videos that reflect our brand.
- Support our video process so that we have a presence as we build better systems and strategies.
- Stay updated on current technologies and trends in video marketing, monitoring analytics and providing feedback if necessary where there is room for improvement.
- Support us with keeping content and projects up to date
- Complete all video work 1+ week ahead of deadlines
- Manage all video editing requests by email + asana
- Manage and filename assets according to guidelines in Adobe, local storage, and cloud storage
- Backup all assets (weekly) to 2nd local hard drive and cloud library (Google Drive)
- Asset manage, curate, and edit all video content
- Create native, shareable video content for Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
- Create motion graphics, titles, and templates
- Work closely with designers, content manager, social media manager and other team members for the efficient organization, editing, delivery, and scheduling of all video content
- All client asset backups to organize projects, assistant edit, and assign to editor to edit all formats
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a professional videographer/photographer
- Solid understanding of the Content Supply Vision and a deep understanding of our target audience
- Skill in creatively and imaginatively producing video and photographs
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments well, maintaining a positive attitude under pressure and when meeting deadlines
- Must be able to evaluate, make decisions and meet deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with the creative team and/or the client
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Bonus - Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Excitement and drive to create new video content on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer proficiency and a high-level understanding of video editing software.
- Strong experience in producing and editing.
- Basic production of quality motion graphics, animation, and compositing.
- Strong working knowledge of video cameras and the use of sound equipment.
- Experience with shooting video and lighting set-ups.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proven skills in producing quality work and a real eye for detail.