Video Supply is a subsidiary of Content Supply LLC, a fast-growing media marketing and education company. We help many companies around the world start and grow their video marketing channels to grow their audience and business.
Learn more about our mission and goals here.
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage all client operations, projects, systems and tools for the successful fulfillment of all creative services for Video Supply.
A strong understanding of project management, efficient business operating procedures, and digital marketing is required as you interface frequently with team, tools and clients.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, systems, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
This is a part and/or full-time position (based on the candidate and existing company requirements) and will operate remotely.
- Account manage a portfolio of key clients to maximize financial return
- Drive revenue and profit from key accounts to help deliver and exceed targets
- Discover and convert new business leads and opportunities
- Enroll, deliver and complete all client projects with positive testimonials
- Quality, Quick Content Delivery = Happy Clients = Business Growth
- Efficient delivery of all client assets, communications and expectations
- Regularly meet, support and entertain key contacts
- Holds the creative services team accountable to deadlines and budgets
- Manages and completes all client strategy development tasks
- Constant contact with past, current and potential clients
- Completes client budgets, pitches and proposals
- Oversees and ensures brand consistency and quality across all client accounts
- Maintains constant communication with clients
- Introduces new workflows, systems strategies to optimize team performance
- Identifies, hires, and manages members of our Supplier Community, including video editors, script writers, videographers, and other operations and agency roles
- Identifies and completes client relationship building activities such as gift giving, swag orders, onboarding packages, and other ways to improve each client’s service experience
- Monitors project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Daily Check-in and contact current, potential and past clients
- Daily Check-in and contact with team/suppliers on progress and completion of services
- Daily Check-in meeting with manager
- Daily Delegates new service requests
- Daily Identifies and initiates new creative projects and outreach activities to engage clients and suppliers
- Weekly Delivers status reports and communications to all clients
- Weekly Evaluates and documents effectiveness of outreach
- Must complete all company onboarding training and operating procedures
- Strong business writing and communication skills
- A systems and organizational brain
- Experience working in an agency, marketing, production, or business strategy environment
- Experience communicating directly with clients
- Experience in time management and multitasking; leadership and development; strategic and project management; client management and conflict resolution.
- Proficiency in, or willingness to learn, softwares including Asana, G-Suite, Frame.io, Airtable, Canva.
- Proficiency with English language
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible working/working from home
- Ongoing development and training opportunities
- Budget for medical, vision, and dental insurance
Content Supply LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Please submit your portfolio and a cover letter with your application. In your cover letter, please tell us why you believe you are a good fit for this position.