SIRUI P-224S Carbon Fibre Monopod with Support Feet
About this item
- 360° panning system for smooth movement and panning
- Ball joint allows 20° tilting to all sides
- Height: 70-160cm - Weight: 1.3kg - Max. load: 8kg
- Sealed twist locks for secure support
- SIRUI P-224S Carbon Monopod with Stand Spider, Bag, Strap, Spike
Multi-function video/photo monopod.
For videographers, the SIRUI P-224S is a light-weight alternative to clunky tripods. It has a stand spider, pans 360° and can be tilted in all directions up to 20°.
With a maximum height of 1.60 m and weight of just 1.3 kg, it supports photo or video equipment up to 8 kg.
- Ball joint allows it to be tilted up to 20° in all directions.
- 360° panning system for smooth panning.
- 3 foldable, rubberised aluminium support feet.
- Fully removable support feet - functions as a table-top tripod.
- Non-slip twist locks for secure support.
- Comfortable wrist strap and soft foam leg wrap.
- 8-Layer carbon fibre tubes.